Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Friend Friday #137 (Maybe a Fox by Kathi Appelt & Alison McGhee)

Hi!  I'm Brooke and I read the book called Maybe a Fox written by Kathi Appelt & Alison McGhee.


I think this book was great because it's kinda like a mystery and I like mystery.  



My favorite part in the story is when Jules got the headband from the fox because it was a surprising part of the story.  




The character that I liked best was Sylvie because she was adventurous and I like to be.  


I think the author wrote this book because she wanted to show the importance of family and how to get through bad times.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because they love these kinds of books like I do.  


Reading to me is important because it helps me get better at a lot of things!  


*Brooke is a reader in my fourth grade class.
*She read this book for our book club next Friday.
*She commented that once she started she couldn't put it down.
*I thought she had some pretty insightful thoughts here.
*Thanks for sharing Brooke! 



No comments:

Post a Comment