Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, September 16, 2016

Friend Friday #157 (Dog Man by Dav Pilkey)



Hi!  I'm Drew and I read the book called Dog Man written by Dav Pilkey.


I thought this book was really cool because a police dog and a policeman turn into a dog man.  


My favorite part in the story was when dog man had an idea during the story because it always worked.  



The character that I liked best was dog man because he would drool all over the couch.  


I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to amaze people of a dog man.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because they like Captain Underpants and this is the same author.  

Reading to me is exciting because there are such great stories in the books I read.  


*I did a book drawing the first week of school for this new book.

*The class was very excited to learn about a new series from the author of the Captain Underpants series.  

*Drew's name was drawn and he was an excited reader.  He finished it in one night.  

*The book has know made it ways to a couple more readers.  I have a feeling it is going to be a popular story in our classroom this year.  





No comments:

Post a Comment