Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, September 23, 2016

Friend Friday #158 (The Wild Robot by Peter Brown)



Hi!  I'm Audrey and I read the book called The Wild Robot written by Peter Brown.


I thought this book was awesome and funny because Roz is a robot, she is in the wild, and she can speak to animals.  


My favorite part in the story was when the animals found the robots because it was funny and amazing how they found them.  



The character that I liked best was Roz and her son because Roz was nice and helpful and her son was funny and loving.  


I think the author wrote this book because he thought people wold enjoy the book like I did.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because it is funny, cool, and awesome.

Reading to me is amazing and awesome because it is fun and bring you to a new world of possibilities.  


*Audrey and I are going to get alone really well this year.
*She is even more of an avid reader than myself.
*In the first 13 days of school, she has read so many great books and just keeps wanting more.
*It is awesome to see how much she enjoys reading.
*I look forward to sharing many new titles with her this year and know she will share titles back with me.  






No comments:

Post a Comment