Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, September 30, 2016

Friend Friday #159 (The Misadventures of Max Crumbly by Rachel Renee Russell)


Hi!  I'm Drew and I read the book called The Misadventures of Max Crumbly written by Rachel Renee Russell.


I thought this book was crazy because Max has an enemy in school and gets shoved in his locker a lot.  


My favorite part in the story was when he got shoved in his locker because he got to explore the vents.  



The character that I liked best was Max Crumbly because in gym class he barfed on Thug's foot.


I think the author wrote this book because she wrote the Dork Diary series which mostly girls read so she wrote this book so more boys would read it.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because they like comic books and this book is kind of a like a comic book.  

Reading to me is fun because there are so many different adventures in the book.


*This was the fourth book that I gave a book talk on.
*Drew's name was "drawn" so he was the first student in our class to be able to read it.  
*It did not take Drew long to get through the book and I think his review is spot on.
*I know many readers will be looking forward to the second book in this new series.
*Great job Drew!  




No comments:

Post a Comment