Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, September 12, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (9/12/16)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                

Books I Read this Past Week…


It Ain't So Awful Falafel by Firoozeh Dumrs

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)

My Book Review







A Whole Nother Story by Dr. Cuthbert Soup

*Middle-Grade Novel (3 STARS out of 5 Stars)

My Book Review







A Mindset for Learning by Kristine Mraz and Christine Hertz

*Professional Reading (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)








Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week…    


The Nix by Nathn Hill

*My Adult Novel (For BBC - Boy's Book Club)









This is the Part Where You Laugh by Peter Brown Hoffmeister

*My Young-Adult Novel









The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo

*My Middle-Grade Novel (Audio)

The Best Bad Luck I Ever Had by Kristin Levine

*My Middle-Grade Novel (Audio)

No comments:

Post a Comment