Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, September 26, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (9/26/16)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                

Books I Read this Past Week...


Goodbye Days by Jeff Zentner

*Young-Adult Novel (5+ Stars out of 5 Stars)







Everything on a Waffle by Polly Horvath

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 Stars out of 5 Stars)


Review coming soon!  







Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week…    


The Nix by Nathn Hill

*My Adult Novel (For BBC - Boy's Book Club)









The Boundless by Kenneth Oppel

*My Middle-Grade Novel (Audio)









Falling Over Sideways by Jordan Sonnenblick

*My Young-Adult Novel









The Scourge by Jennifer A. Nielsen

*My Middle-Grade Novel

No comments:

Post a Comment