Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, October 21, 2016

Friend Friday #162 (Ghosts by Raina Telgemeier)

Hi!  I'm Lexi and I read the book called Ghosts written by Raina Telgemeier


I thought this book was awesome because it gives a story and tells about the Day of the Dead.


My favorite part in the story was when they found the ghosts because that would be awesome if it happened to me.  




The character that I liked best was Cat because she was so negative and then turned out loving it.  


I think the author wrote this book because she wanted to write about her hometown.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because we like the same kinds of books.


Reading to me is okay because sometimes it's hard to find a good book, but when you do it is really great.  


*Lexi is a fourth grade reader in my class this year.
*I did a "book talk" of this new graphic novel early in the school year.
*Since the book talk all my copies have been off the shelf and in the hands of my readers.
*This particular reader got the book one day and was back the next day with the words "finished".







No comments:

Post a Comment