Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, October 28, 2016

Friend Friday #163 (Bad Island by Doug TenNapel)


Hi!  I'm Reece and I read the book called Bad Island written by Doug TenNapel


I thought this book was GREAT because they get lost and that was a cool part. 


My favorite part in the story was when they go for a walk because they find a big rock that is actually a monster. 




The character that I liked best was Reese because that is almost like my name. 


I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to show that there can be bad islands out there. 


I would recommend this book to my friends because it is really good so they should read it. 


Reading to me is okay because sometimes I like to read to myself and sometimes I like when people read to me.  


*Reece is such a fun reader to work with.
  
*He takes his time with every book he reads.  I've never seen a reader take in all the elements of a story like he does.  

*Reece always has such a wide range of books.  He currently is enjoying graphic novels, but has also enjoyed a variety of other books.   




No comments:

Post a Comment