Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, November 4, 2016

Friend Friday #164 (Maxi's Secrets by Lynn Plourde)

Hi!  I'm Sophia and I read the book called Maxi's Secrets written by Lynn Plourde


I thought this book was AMAZING because there was a lot of excitement to this story.


My favorite part in the story was when Timminy gets Maxi because that part of the story was cute.




The character that I liked best was Maxi because I think  Maxi has a lot of excitement. 


I think the author wrote this book because she wants people to have fun while they read.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because I think they would like it.  

Reading to me is awesome because I liked books!


*Sophia is a member of our "Breakfast with Books" book club.

*We just met the other day and had the opportunity to Skype with Lynn Plourde.  

*All the readers loved the story of Maxi and our time with Lynn.  

*I would say, Sophia was one of the most excited about the story and at first she didn't want to read it because she was afraid it would be too sad, but stated she was glad she did read it.  




No comments:

Post a Comment