Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, March 3, 2017

Friend Friday #179 (Scar Island by Dan Gemeinhart)


Hi!  I'm Milana and we read the book called Scar Island written by Dan Demeinhart.


I thought this book was amazing 
because it was an interesting story and a scary one too!


My favorite part in the story was when Sebastian caught Colin steeling candy from him because that was a risky thing to do.  



The character that I liked best was Jonathan because he was the most interesting character to read about.  


I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to write a story that was part scary, part wild, and part about survival.  


I would recommend this book to our friends because we are reading it for our book club and everyone is loving the story.  


Reading to me is great because I love to read and have read such great books this year.  This one was one of my favorites.  


*Milana is one of my favorite readers to work with.
*She is such an open reader and will try anything and everything.
*We are reading this book for our "Breakfast with Books" book club.  
*Milana was the first one to finish the novel and spread the word on how great it was.
*It is such fun to share some of my favorite books with my readers!  





No comments:

Post a Comment