Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, March 17, 2017

Friend Friday #181 (It's Raining Cupcakes by Lisa Schroeder)


Hi!  I'm Eliana and I read the book called It's Raining Cupcakes written by Lisa Schroeder.


I thought this book was Exciting 
because I always wanted to know what would happen next and I love when that happens in a book.  


My favorite part in the story was when she finds out she can go to New York because she is happy and I like it when characters are happy in the story because it makes me happy.  



The character that I liked best was Isabel because she wanted to travel the world and I think this is pretty cool.  When I get older I want to see many parts of the world.  


I think the author wrote this book because she wanted to entertain kids with a great story about a girl that is making the most of her life.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because it was so entertaining and I loved every part of it.  I know my friends will like it too.  


Reading to me is special because you can go anywhere in the pages of the book and go into other worlds, be friends with other people, and experience cool things that aren't in your normal life.  


*Eliana is an avid reader that enjoys all types of fiction.  She is such a joy to talk books with.
*She is also one of my readers that loves to browse the classroom library and find different and unique books.
*She is one to venture away from what everyone else is reading and try new (which are older) books.
*I don't think I've had a student read this novel in quite some time.  It was fun to see it come off the shelf and enjoyed by one of my students.








No comments:

Post a Comment