Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Wonder Wednesday #202 (NCTE17 - Part #TWO)

Wonder Wednesday - A Weekend of BOOK Love


*I'm still in "cloud nine" after my four days in St. Louis where I attended my third NCTE convention.  

*As I mentioned on FaceBook, I think it just gets better and better each year.  

*The time at the convention, talking with authors and educators, and taking in all the new information fills me up and reenergizes me to be in the trenches with the young readers and writers of mine.  

*I could write so much about my experience, but life is busy, teaching is more than a full-time job, and sometimes I think the story can be told better through images.

*Here is a look at my journey in St. Louis on Saturday, November 18th and Sunday, November 19th.  If you want to see pictures from part #ONE, click on the following link...




























No comments:

Post a Comment