Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Wonder Wednesday #208 (Getting Ready for Bookclub)


 Wonder Wednesday - Bookclub Anticipation

*The readers in my class are getting ready for our next "Breakfast with Books" book club.




*During the last month or so we have been reading Sticks and Stones and/or Bubbles.  I was so excited to announce these two titles because they are such GREAT reads.

*To top it off, we will be lucky to have the author join us in PERSON.  I've hosted Abby Cooper the last couple of years and she never disappoints.

*I know my readers are going to have a tremendous time during Abby's visit.  She will join our "Breakfast with Books" book club on Tuesday, January 23rd before our school day begins.

*Here is what some of the readers are thinking about and anticipating for the author visit...











No comments:

Post a Comment