Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, February 19, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (2/19/18)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to the site...
                
Books I Read this Past Week…



Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy

*Young-Adult Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars!)




Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week




They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera

*My Young-Adult Novel




Everything I Know About You by Barbara Dee

*My Middle-Grade Novel/Young-Adult Novel









Midnight at the Bright Ideas Bookstore by Matthew Sullivan

*My Novel Published for Adults









Every Shiny Thing by Cordelia Jensen & Laurie Morrison

*My Middle-Grade Novel









No comments:

Post a Comment